Friday 30 July 2010

Apocalypse dream of snow.....

Had a strange apocalyptic dream last night that I believed involved global warming anyway the whole area in which I live was covered in snow and lots of people were out and then I looked to the sky to see this huuuuugggggggge comet like snowball coming down from the sky (guess God wanted a snowball fight and win) and then instead of breaking apart it hit some houses and it bounced (this dream defies all laws of physics) and hit some more then all of a sudden there more comet snowballs in the sky and that's all I remember but this makes apocalyptic dream number 2 for me and by far the most comedic of them. The first one was pretty scary involving dark skies a red burning star almost volcanic like with comets raining down. Why am I dreaming this its odd why can't I dream nice things for once. I guess a givin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment