Monday 1 October 2012

Feeling blue.

Today I went with something that I find I waste a lot of time on, Mass Effect. I know EA screwed us fans over with the finale but it is still one of the most interesting and compelling sci-fi adventures in the gaming world. So I did a sketch of one of the most overlooked aliens in Citadel space (at least that is what they think) the Volus. I love the mystery underneath their enviro-suits, their ball like shape that makes you feel he would start rolling down a hill if you nudged him and they are greedy little pigs too.

Of course, I ended up turning to standard pose. Just draw a guy standing in empty space with little narrative. If this were a toy I would be a little disappointed that it didn't come with anything extra. I fail at adding extra little details to sketches, so something to think about for next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment