Sunday 16 December 2012

I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure.


Friday past, I have seen 'The Hobbit' and was absolutely amazed by Peter Jackson's adaptation of the classic children's novel that most of us adore. Though of course they have altered some scenes that I felt were key in the development of Bilbo becoming the hero. I digress this is not a film review. I decided instead of doing normal Christmas cards for my friends and family I have instead decided to something different for each of them. Case in point here is this illustration of Bilbo meeting Gandalf in 'The Hobbit' which has been appropriated as a Christmas card. This has become my second illustration from the book 'The Hobbit' and I have to say its a story I would love to illustrate fully just like Tolkien and other illustrators after him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment