Thursday 14 March 2013

Creative CV

It has been a crazy few weeks that I had to put illustration on hold to go apply for jobs. Anyways I am trying to get work experience with a University with their creative departments. However it occurred to me that I don't really have a creative CV, and so here are the results of me making one. It did involve a little bit of graphic design but I am sure the illustration aspects will shine through strongest.
Overall I am quite pleased with the results, and am delighted to see that I subconsciously created a little narrative too. 

I have been quite bad with keeping myself up to date on the blog so after I sort myself out I'll be right back on it, and hopefully 'The Shadow of Steel' project will pick up again too and maybe I'll have it finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment